6.30.2010

WEDNESDAY BAG ♥ SO SO MUCH RESORT

Two things:
One...Everyone on the wire is talking about Anna Wintour dishing the order for all these Resort shows. Does she get that everyone these days knows everything she does? No more secret plots to stir things up. 

Two...I was surprised at the number of designers who didn't even show any bags?! I grew up a 20-minute drive to the beach. I have one tattoo of a sun (yes) because I was always at the beach. I also grew up a 3-hour drive to Mexico. And we went there quite a bit growing up. I've been all over the world (and vacationed in Hawaii four times). My point is...where were the bags? I think most of what  people wear as "resort wear" is a few pieces and a bag you throw it all in. If it was me, I would have had all the models wearing black bathing suits with a dozen bags. I managed to find some really fun pieces. ♡

Moschino Cheap & Chic

 Chanel granny

Balenciaga's Mod

 Cynthia Rowley hearts resort

 Pucci hippy (love)

so feminine Nina Ricci

Gucci beach bag anyone?

Erin Fetherston (is this a bag?)

Marc by Marc Jacobs birdy bag (love)

Lanvin camouflaged reptile jetset!

Dior petite

Marc Jacobs' ladies who lunch

I love this Pucci sac and the oufit attached to it

 
Louis Vuitton garden party

Chanel Picnic 


cropped images from style.com

No comments: