7.01.2010

SHOE-ME THURSDAY ♥ RESORT RESORT

Resort...SHOES! Like most girls (and smartly dressed boys), I love shoes. Since I was in junior high, I held the philosophy that you could dress up the simplest of outfits, with a fantastic pair of shoes.  I'll be showing bits and pieces from my own collection (because I still have them all) in the future. But I was happy to see some diversity in Resort. So I'll give you an overview, like a trip to the candy store.  I think it's quite obvious which ones are my favorites. If anyone is feeling it, I'm a size 6.5 or 7 US. :) ♡

 Miu Miu (I'll take these...)

 
Prada (and I have to have these!)


Miu Miu (and yes, these, too.)

 Miu Miu (meow meow! and def these...)

Balenciaga...future and feminine

Cacharel...so geisha school girl

 
a great Chanel gladiator

Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony (really love these)

Dior's Sandra Dee Pointy

loving Lanvin

 Marc Jacobs' likes daisies 


Sonia Rykiel's glam glam


Wrapped up in Peter Jensen
(is he really making these???)


Valentino ? a lot like last season's Marc Jacobs
but i still love them.


So YSL, you don't even need to see the outfit


Marc by Marc Jacobs Tuxedo


Lanvin (Merci, Monsieur Elbaz)

 Loving Nina Ricci


Green sateen at YSL


Marc Jacobs does "That Girl"

cropped images by style.com

No comments: