10.18.2010

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ TUTORIALS TUTORIALS

I found these tutorials by accident and, compared to a lot of the video tutorials that are overproduced and have loud loud talking, no pretty faces, superfluous information, bad graphics, terrible music, these were really lovely. And the makeup is excellent. LOVE IT. I was only going to show the Sophia Loren makeup look because I think it looks a lot like the Italian Vogue vixen spread I posted something about a while ago which was GORGEOUS. But then I got hooked looking at some of the others that I thought were very very Nancy Girl...Edie Sedgwick makeup (esp the eyeliner), Debbie Harry (from Blondie) and of course Brigitte Bardot. These are all on Youtube under Pixiwoo. Woohoo!♡










more makeup monday ♥ perfection = cherry

No comments: