12.30.2010

SHOE ME THURSDAY ♥ PRADA PLATFORMS

My pick for shoes to wear on NYE are the SS 2011 Prada silver Mary Jane platforms...thing is, I'm not sure they're for sale yet. Which might make it hard to find them. :( But that would be a shame, as they'd be so fantastic with a little dress and sleek hair. Or big hair. They SCREAM celebration! I have no idea what I'm doing yet or where I'll be. But I've definitely been fantasizing and styling the outfits in prepartion. Anyway, if you can't find them for sale yet or land a sample pair somehow, then maybe you can use them as an influence and surely find something else just as festive and futuristic in a girly fun way.♡

SO INCREDIBLY GLAMROCK. I'D WEAR THESE WITH SO MANY THINGS. ESPECIALLY BELL-BOTTOM JEANS AND A TIGHT CANDY-STRIPED SHIRT.


more shoe me thursday ♥ gaultier socks

images from http://www.shoesnob.com

No comments: