2.15.2011

TUESDAY TAILOR ♥ IVANA HELSINKI F/W 2011

YEA! I'm always so thrilled to see the new Ivana Helsinki collection! The show isn't until the 17th, but the darlings over there were so dear to send me the images a bit early. And I LOVE them! The Ivana Helsinki Fall/Winter 2011 collection is titles Velvet Lake, and it suits the pieces. I love how they always have a story and the images play the story out for us. I'm also loving all the up-do's  that sort of look like a Gibson Girl. It's, per usual, romantic and dark. The girls who wear Ivana Helsinki are sweet and dangerous...they'd dare you is what I'm saying. And I love that Finnish vibe.  I hope they have a great show and I can't wait to attend some of their future events this year!♡



Gibson Girl hairstyles
more ivana helsinki
more tuesday tailor ♥ richard nicoll

ivana helsinki images courtesy of ivana helsinki (thx!)
gibson girl image from red-castle.com

No comments: