3.26.2011

SATURDAY SHOPPING ♥ WE ARE MAGIC

I know I tend to feature some of my favorites a lot. But brands like Tatty Devine continue to surprise and enchant me with their imagination and execution. And...they're fun. 
I asked Amy Durant over at Tatty Devine if she could send me some images from their new collection "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?"...way before the fashion weeks. But I'm finally able to post these. Mind you, I wanted to get a huge crystal pendant years before Mr. Tom Ford created them for his last collection. It's all about the higher power, if you will, and though I'd prefer the crystal bits to be true crystal and not faux crystal, they're still pretty cool pieces, either to wear, to gift or to shoot as a prop. I might get a few of these just to have them. I mean, where else are you going to find a crystal crown? All available for purchase on Tatty Devine's site.♡

i love tatty devine casting and styling their fun images.

awesome "crystal" bib necklace
halcyon moon earrings

one quartz crystal ring
a cluster of crystals ring
amazing amazing (and a bit expensive) crystal crown/headpiece. would love to own this! (really!)
glittered wing earrings also come in black glitter!


more saturday shopping ♥ karen walker sunglasses

images courtesy of amy durant at tatty devine (thx!)

No comments: