4.21.2011

THURSDAY SHOE ♥ CHLOE BALLERINA



These Chloé criss-cross ballet slippers are so nice. I fell in love with them immediately...you know hen you get that "shoe rush." Even though I lean more toward high heels or flip flops (on a sunny beach day), I do love a chic flat on lazy run-around or lounge-y days. (If I was a very tall tall girl like some of you, I would wear them every day!) I love the toe and looks like there's quite a bit of toe cleavage...and it's very strange, but they are the exact same price as the Miu Miu black pumps I also really want to add to my wardrobe...$425. These are available right now and who knows...maybe we'll see some very good knock-offs soon. But for me, everything about the color of the black  leather to the embossed logo inside is perfect luxury.♡

really chic and girly
toe up love
looks soft and leathery
not as sexy as a heel back view, but i'll take it
and here they are again...just so you don't have to scroll up again. :)

more thursday shoe ♥ nina ricci blossom

images from shopzoeonline.com

No comments: