8.29.2011

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ METALLIC SMOKY EYES

I had to post this brand new video tutorial from Lisa Eldridge on how to create a metallic smoky eye. This is so amazing and so gorgeous. I always buy these colors. I actually have a Becca Jewel Dust that looks exactly like that Mac copper pigment. The Becca Jewel Dust color is called Xantho. And I have a gorgeous gold powder pigment by ELF if you can believe it called Golden Goddess. But I wish I could get my hands on those Collection 2000 matte lip creams called CREAM PUFF. They look amazing and I love the packaging. I can't wait to be in a city where you can wear an eye like this at night if you like...preferably New York and/or Paris. This is why I love living in those cities. Otherwise, even in a place like LA where everything is so dressed down, this look can be a bit much. Especially in the summer. See and enjoy.♡




more makeup monday ♥  natural and free

No comments: