8.22.2011

MAKEUP MONDAY ♥ TOXIC NATURE

Yes, I am getting a little obsessed with Illamasqua and its  Creative Director Alex Box, who I just featured in a Geisha Week post. But there's good reason to love her because she is such a leader in her field and such a visionary talent. And I love a good marriage between company and talent...unlike so many companies who base their decisions on celebrity or hype, the smart ones out there know if you want your brand to soar, you need to pick the right peeps. What I wanted to showcase here, if you haven't already seen, if the gorgeous gorgeous amazing Toxic Nature campaign for Illamasqua cosmetics. Just so so so good. I love it. I love the entire thing. Plus the behind-the-scenes.♡










more makeup monday ♥ perfection equals cherry

No comments: