10.22.2011

SAT SHOP ♥ TSUMORI CHISATO E-BOUTIQUE!


Now everyone can finally shop Tsumori Chisato collections with the launch of the new Tsumori Chisato E-Boutique finally online! I wonder how fantastic the packaging must be when you buy from them directly. I think this is now one of my favorite places to browse online. Have a look-see! I do have some things to post on here that I bought recently (not Tsumori Chisato)...I'll have to see if i have any time as I am almost done with the final edit of the novel and also have to write the foreward for Walter Cessna's new book!!! (So exciting!) But I will def try to get another post up today that includes some make up and clothes. :) Have a lovely day!♡



the actress dress...935,000 Euros


CRAZY glitter stripe leggings 90,00 Euros


aniami dress 660,000 Euros


actress scarf 215,000 Euros



animal purse 205,000 Euros


more saturday shopping ♥ secret perfume

No comments: