11.25.2011

FRIDAY FANCY ♥ ELEY KISHIMOTO COZINESS

WHAT am I fancying right now? Well, it's a bit chilly. I'm tired. I ate a LOT last night (mostly heavy carbs and sweets), so I feel heavy and lazy. I have been dealing with the family as we all do during holiday festivities which is and can be grueling and draining. So all I'm craving is watching some films online whilst lying in bed and drinking hot sweet tea with a lot of cream/milk (in Persian, that's called Sheer-Chai...pronounced like sheer-choy-ee) and I'm wearing my favorite Eley Kishimoto thick socks. They're so warm and still stylee even though I've got a mask on my face (Dermalogica's Skin Refining masque...methinks. It's the one Lisa Eldridge suggested...the one with the lactic acids in it to clean out your pours) and a cashmere band pulling my hair back off my face. Here are some things I would love to be wearing right now...from Eley Kishimoto's current collection (available for purchase and/or gifts for others or yourself) that would be great to lounge around in or even wear if you decide to get your ass out of bed and meet friends for a drink. Which I also love to do.♡

THE ELEY KISHIMOTO BAT SHOULDER JUMPER/SWEATER...I LOVE THIS SWEATER SO MUCH. IT'S AMAZING. IT'S LAMBSWOOL AND AROUND 120£.

THESE EK BAT STAR SOCKS. THEY'RE NYLON...SO NOT WARM, BUT STILL WOULD BE AWESOME TO LOUNGE AROUND IN. ESP IF YOU'RE ONLY WEARING A T-SHIRT AND YOUR KNEES FEEL COLD. OR YOU COULD WEAR THE SWEATER ABOVE, SOME PANTIES AND THESE SOCKS. 40£
THIS EK BOUCLE KNIT COAT. 415£
THESE ATTIC FANTASTIC WOOL-Y SOCKS 40£

THIS LAMBSWOOL STRIPED CARDIGAN 220£
THESE LEGGINGS WHICH ARE NOW ON SALE FOR 55£
OLD JUMPER WOOL BOOTIES ON SALE FOR 115£ (HOW CUTE TO WEAR THESE ON A LAZY DAY WHEN YOU RUN OUT TO GET COFFEE)

AND HERE'S THE MASK I HAVE ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW. ;)


more freak film friday ♥ pig death machine

images from http://www.eleykishimoto.com

4 comments:

Jessi said...

I've never heard of this name before but I love the collection! One of the things I love about winter is that we get all these lovely prints to wear. I love those socks in the 6th photo and those booties!! The bat shoulder is a cool piece too! Great post :)

montronix said...

oh...interesting. eley kishimoto is big among fashion snobs. but they fell off the radar when they decided to do things their own way. show when and where they want. they designed a season or two for cacharel as well as laura ashley which also included an ek pop-up store in japan. they're very successful. but they are in their own little world. and those of us who love them, follow their every mood.
they are famous for their textile designs. i have post somewhere on one of their publications. just search for eley kishimoto on my blog. and thx for commenting again. xx

Jessi said...

Thank you for this little introduction! I can see why they are famous for their textile designs, their prints are gorgeous! I like their little Eley Kishimoto film that you posted previously, they are a very interesting brand!

montronix said...

you're welcome! i actually have an interview i did with the duo when they were designing the cacharel line. it was for oyster and, if i'm not wrong, i think it came in late and never got published. i'll see about getting it on here.

have a lovely day. and thx again for reading! xxmt