12.12.2011

MAKEUP MON ♥ NEUTROGENA HEALTHY SKIN



I finally had a chance to try the NEUTROGENA HEALTHY SKIN foundation! Yea! I have other bases...but the weather has gotten substantially colder and drier and windier and my skin is pretty sensitive and dry at the same time. I had watched something on YouTube which I'll link back here shortly and it was a review on this foundation. It said that this is NOT for those with oily skin and it's a very good choice for someone with dry skin. I had to give it a go. Plus, it's supposed to be very close to Nars Sheer Glow (which I also love). 

I didn't think the color selection was that good...especially if you look at other drugstore brands like Revlon's Colorstay which has like a gazillion shades. But I found something that I think works fine. After wearing this for about four days, I am in love! First of all, I was surprised when I first tried it because the texture was very silky like some of my very expensive brands. And though some had said the coverage was eh, I found the coverage to be amazing. Plus, like good foundations, you only need a minimal amount and then you can build up if you need to. The best thing was, even though it's cold and windy outside, my skin did/does not look dry at all! And another awesome thing is that I can hardly feel the foundation on my face...which doesn't always happen with other bases. THE OTHER awesome thing is, it's hardly detectable...you can cram your face right up to the mirror in big light and not really see the base on your skin! It was only $10! Great foundation for days when I need something but I don't want to use the expensive stuff. 

If you have dry skin, go for it. If you have oily skin, don't go for it. If you have become drier during the winter, might be a good thing to try, too. More MAKEUP MONDAY later with some amazing holiday party makeup looks! Thanks for watching! Oh and PS I do love the bottle it comes in...very chic. But I would love it more if it had a pump.♡


more makeup monday ♥ uslu airlines x bernhard willhelm

No comments: