12.01.2011

THURS SHOE ♥ VALENTINO FEATHER BOOTIE

I know at first glance some of you might be like, WHOA! But I think these are amazing. I haven't seen anyone else do a print like this. It's so incredibly rockstar/glamrocker. I promise you (trust me) if you wear these with a pair of your fave tight jeans and a simple warm sweater, they'll be amazing. I am thinking most people buy these kinds of shoes and wear them when they are dressed up...or they dress them up even more. BUT I really believe these are the best kinds of shoes to wear as your every day pair...they dress everything up...especially if you wear tees and jeans a lot. Though I am a true Valentino fan, I have to say I love pretty much everything the new brand has been doing...albeit it's different from the original master. They have respected the brand enough to keep things amazing and beautiful. These VALENTINO FEATHER PRINT BOOTS are from Farfetch.com and cost $1150.♡









more thursday shoe ♥ carven

images from farfetch.com

No comments: