9.17.2012

LFW ♥ MAKEUP AND HAIR AT GILES SPRING SUMMER 2013 ♥

Oh, Giles...you are so fantastic. Isn't he a fantastic designer? He's a superstar and I'll do my post on his amazing show tomorrow. But, for today's Makeup Monday I had to showcase his uber modern but still very early 90s look with the massive eyebrows (a la Brooke Shields) and minimal face paired with a screaming pop color lip. LOVE IT! I think the key to this look, unfortunately, is that you have to have pretty good skin. But it sure looks pretty in a show with those clothes and that hair.

I'll get all the info about the makeup and hair once they post it up...♡


magdalena!


so androgynous...looks so much like richie nichols!




THE SHOW PICTURES FROM GILES TOMORROW!  I'm excited, too, because I didn't look at the looks or watch the show!

more makeup monday ♥ metallic smoky eyes

No comments: