9.27.2012

NYFW ♥ IVANA HELSINKI SPRING SUMMER 2013 ♥

I am pretty shocked that here we are in the middle of Paris Fashion Week and everything has pretty much bored the hell out of me. Maybe it's this very 90s work-wear trend or that hodgepodge outfits in others. I don't know. All I can say is that I am pretty shocked how uneventful the shows have been so far. :( SO I'm happy I just got the images from the Ivana Helsinki Spring Summer 2013 show in New York (even though they're from Finland....they've also shown in Paris during Fashion Week before). If you haven't seen the film for this show, click here to see it. 

I really love this label and all the pieces as well as the styling and the casting. But I say the same thing every time I cover them so I'll just shut up now and post the shots that I like. :) ♡








more thursday shoe ♥ carvela!

images courtesy of ivana helsinki

No comments: