10.21.2012

SUN MATINEE ♥ ALICE COOPER, DAVID BAILEY, SNAKES & VOGUE ♥

ALICE COOPER "BILLION DOLLAR BABIES" ALBUM COVER: behold the amazing

The story behind this Alice Cooper album cover for the "Billion Dollar Babies" record is A-MA-ZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. IF you like Metal or 70's Rock or Alice Cooper or fashion stories or David Bailey or amazing amazing amazing record covers. I just posted a little video documentary that tells the story of this album cover on the novel's NEWS AND UPDATES Tumblr page and I thought I could include it here, too....because there's David Bailey (um...if you're into fashion you should know who he is) and also Vogue. This album cover is just the epitome of Rock and Roll. Anyway, you won't be disappointed when you watch it and you'll understand why it also belongs on a style blog. 


And don't forget to follow me on Tumblr. (and let me know what you think about the video.) xxx ♡



more sunday matinee ♥ pulp still rules

No comments: