12.15.2012

SATURDAY SHOPPING ♥ BING BANG SKULL JEWELRY FOR GIFTS! ♥

I intended on posting a gift guide featuring both skulls and black diamonds by my lovely friend (and total badass) and amazing jewelry designer Anna Sheffield...but there were so many pieces that I'm breaking this up into two parts...part one below is all about the skull jewelry available for affordable prices in her more costume jewelry range called BING BANG. I've featured mostly yellow gold pieces, because that's my preference. But a lot of the pieces come in silver and other shades of gold, too. You can see these and other pieces on the site right now! 

Part two will feature her signature fine jewelry range and a lot of black diamonds (!), a huge part of her designs. If you aren't familiar with Anna yet, she's the girl who started doing those dope two-finger rings (which she gifted to me years ago in NYC). You can see the post I did on them so long ago here.

I'll be featuring an interview with her in the new year (tease!)...but for this post I asked her to finish the line ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS OR HANUKKAH IS...and here is what she said:

"All I want for Xmas is a weekend in front of a fire with a hot toddy, or a home-made egg nog, in my hand and warm blanket over my lap."

Hey, Anna...ME, TOO!!! :)♡

SEE PART 2 (ANNA SHEFFIELD BLACK DIAMONDS AND MORE FOR GIFTS) HERE!

Skull Studs / Yellow Gold

$52.00

Tiny Skull Studs

$35.00

Eternity Skull Ring / Yellow Gold

$68.00 (i love love love these rings)

Rose Tiny Skull Ring Set

$80.00


Tiny Skull Cuff / brass

$68.00

Memento Mori Crystal Necklace

$88.00



more saturday stuff ♥ winter/snow boots

No comments: