1.13.2013

♥ SUNDAY MATINEE ♥ THE LAST TIME I SAW PARIS ♥




If you have not yet watched Elizabeth Taylor in the film, "The Last Time I Saw Paris" with Van Johnson (among other greats), then you must watch this! It's not only glamorous and the sets are gorgeous and Liz looks insanely gorgeous as she does in all of her films...but the film itself is really fantastic. It's a favorite in my family (we are all super movie buffs). I just saw that it's on TV today, and so I looked it up for you because I am going to make a hot tea and watch it again myself! Liz Taylor is in so many of my favorite films (as is Natalie Wood) like "Giant" (with James Dean and Rock Hudson...two of my other favorite actors), "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof", "Butterfield 8", "Cleopatra" (which is actually good despite what you might read), that it's sad to think there are not more new films with her in them. She was such an amazing actor.

(I will take some screen shot while I watch it and upload those later on today...) Happy Sunday!



gorgeous!





more sunday matinee herchcovitch 2012

No comments: