2.26.2013

♥ BIG HAIR AND PLASTIC RED LIPS AT MARC BY MARC JACOBS FALL 2013 ♥

I just thought I'd do a quick post on one of my favorite makeup and hair looks from the season thus far...the big ass air and plastic plastic red lips at Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2013. I absolutely loved it. I wish I had somewhere to go where I could wear my hair really big like this. It's a look I more associate with a Sonia Rykiel show...I always love the hair at her shows. But It worked so well here with these looks...that very late 40s/early 50s sock-hop vibe. I also loved those uber uber plastic red lips...and I was actually looking for the new Rimmel Apocalips lip laquers the other day so I could replicate this makeup. (I couldn't find them...yet.) I would love it if straight irons would go out of fashion and gigantic big hair came back again as it was in fashion in the 70s disco and the 80s metal eras. :)







MY FAVORITE LOOK OF THE COLLECTION.

loving this. this is so so me. though my hair is much lighter now.



she could just as easily be wearing a tube top or a cut-off acdc t-shirt with that hair.





more monday stuff ♥ a detacher fall 2012

No comments: