2.17.2013

♥ MARC JACOBS FALL 2013-2014 DREAMY DOUBLE POST ♥




I read some comments about the Marc Jacobs Fall 2013 EPIC show underneath video and most of them went something like, "I want to download this and own it forever!"...and I think most of us felt the same way when we were watching it. I, myself, felt as though I was at a big-time show in New York...on Broadway that is. Or experiencing something totally ethereal that no one who missed it would ever understand. We were all captured for around 15 minutes...in awe. That's been the consensus. It was worth the wait it was worth the wait it was worth the wait....was the statement from every iconic editor interviewed on the pre-show by Jessica Stam (Stam Bag, anyone?). 






 I loved so many things about this, but I think the biggest thing I love about MJ is he knows me...he knows his customer as though he hung out with us during a crying session last Friday night in our room with our mascara running and our pot of ice cream in front of us. He knows his customer as though he was there at our biggest moments. He knows us at our saddest ugliest days when we need someone to show us we can be the prettiest girl at the party. And I really love him for that. 



a total kate moss look.

The other thing I loved about the show was the shoes and bags. Python Mary Janes! YES! Can't wait to add a couple of those into my shoe collection. And of course all the "lounge wear" was super fun and the shininess of it all made me hope and pray for a load of cash to drop on these dresses and coats once they are available. If you've never been into a Marc Jacobs boutique, let me tell you...even the simplest of pieces feels and looks so sharp and tailor made and expensive. They look like their price tags, if that makes sense. 

hello, lover

I was also loving that dark smokey eye...and wondering if this wasn't done with the new soon-to-be-launched Marc Jacobs cosmetics line...I did some snooping around and actually found one image of the nail polish! And be warned...the packaging is unique and amazing, too! But more on the makeup tomorrow! 

i want this little bag...



I have enjoyed some of the shows in London...but not enough to have gotten over the MJ show yet. :) Probably will be obsessed until Paris. Happy Sunday!

more saturday show ♥ juergen teller
more sunday matinee ♥ vegan black metal chef


ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER
ARE YOU FOLLOWING MY OTHER HEAVY METAL TWITTER ACCOUNT
I'M ALSO ON FACEBOOK

No comments: