5.18.2013

♥ AMAZING FACE ♥ ELIZABETH ARDEN OVERNIGHT SUCCESS SERUM ♥

I had to do a post on this random find. I'm always checking out serums. I love them. Especially because my skin is so sensitive and can be super dry (even in the summer). On a day when I stopped by a shop that sells some pretty good products, I found this Elizabeth Arden Overnight Success Skin Renewal Serum for a good price. I looked it up and it has some amazing reviews. So I gave it a go and WOW...

Now, I have used Retin-A for years. I am due for a new prescription because it lasts forever and mine ran out a couple of months ago. I always tend to gage how well a product works in comparison to that/it/Retin-A I am referring to. When I wake up in the morning, do I see a noticeable difference? Does my skin looked healed? Renewed? Fresh? Different? Feel good? Etc? I have problematic skin, mostly due to the stupidity of using antibiotics my entire life...now I only use natural and holistic and diet kind of methods to remedy problems and it works. For the most part. 



I was really amazed at how fast this serum worked. Not only did my skin feel amazing, a lot of the pigmentation was gone, after only one or two uses. Well, much lighter. Less noticeable. A couple of ornery blemishes were almost totally healed up. I looked up the main active ingredient in this which is called Plantolin...which I guess is some amazing ingredient..."patented herbal extract clinically tested to heal and rejuvenate the skin faster than any product available on the world..." Um, after using this...I believe it!

Here are some more claims about this serum:
From Paula's Choice:
High performance serum works at night, while skin's recovery cycle is at its peak, to help optimize its own natural renewal process. Resurfaces and regenerates skins appearance for a more even toned, less blotchy look. Infused with effective, non-irritating Plantolin and Corn Kernel extract. Amplifies the effects of your moisturizer.

Here are some of the claims this serum makes:
  • Dermatologist, allergy and clinically tested
  • Soft, soothing lavender scent
  • Ideal for all skin types
  • Enhances skin’s vital renewal process to significantly even out skin tone, improve clarity and soften fine lines.
  • Works to gently exfoliate surface skin to reverse the look of dryness, flakiness and blotchiness.
  • Helps boost vital proteins to replenish skin’s moisture reserves.
I dunno. I have to say if I ever see this anywhere for a good price (I think it's not too high anyway), I'll def always pick it up. It's proven to me already in just a short time that it works. The thing is, as a brand Elizabeth Arden has fallen short on continuing to educate the public on how good their skincare is. There was a time when those red doors were synonymous with good skincare and good spa treatments. Maybe they should consider upping their marketing game a bit. Because their products are actually pretty amazing for the price. (I have a couple of other products to review, too...one other from EA and two from Caudalie, which I'm surprisingly disappointed about.)

I am not sure if this is still available or not. I have to look it up. At first, I saw it at Nordstrom's. But now I can't find it online really. I'll add a link soon, though. I bought mine for around $20, which I can't believe (for 1 ounce in a sleek nice blue pump bottle). Oh wait...here's a link, but you might find it for less on Amazon. ♥






more saturday shopping ♥ dear diary

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. Is Elizabeth Arden Renewal Serum available in the Philippines?