5.11.2013

♥ MASAYO KISHI'S NEW YORK POP-UP SHOP IN OSAKA, JAPAN!! ♥

This is a guest blog post from a regular NANCY GIRL contributor, style genius Masayo Kishi! She's giving us the scoop on something AWESOME that's she's doing very very very very soon!!!! A NEW YORK POP-UP SHOP PRESENTED BY MASAYO KISHI IN JAPAN!!!! SPREAD THE WORD...repost, fb and tweet it...esp if you are in Japan. It's going to be amazing and I wish I was going to be there! Now here's her post for us! (Masayo lives in NYC):


Hi Mandana Lovers!

I hope you are well...New York is raining again...Anyway, I am delighted to let you know that I'm so lucky to have my pop-up store at one of biggest department stores in Osaka Japan It's called Umeda Hankyu.  MAY 15TH-MAY 21ST!



I have been preparing for this project for almost a year, and I am/the project is roughly 80% complete. I will (still) be running around in Osaka all next week. Please stop by if you will be in Osaka! You will see very exciting goods and art works!

Here are the details:
Of course I chose pieces to showcase from all of my New York friends. And my small custom gloves collection, a collaboration between The Three Faces Of Me (which is me) with LaCrasia Gloves.
I am so happy to be able to introduce all these artistic New York designers to Japanese girls and women. I would not be where I am if they didn't exist;  their creativity always excites me.

Amazing Latex Designer Ms Sonia
  

Sophisticated Leather items, Jewels and Chain Harness Designer Ms Bliss




Genius Hat Designer NEON MUSIC!





Impressive craft master...Monika Knutsson...




Just Adore Burno Grizzo...



...and lastly my small glove line, a collaboration with LaCrasia Gloves...




...and many more! All the details are below! 






more saturday shopping!  ♥ dover street market

No comments: