8.07.2013

WEDNESDAY FUN ♥ MARC BY MARC JACOBS FALL 2013 AD CAMPAIGN ♥

Yes yes...I did a huge post on this Fall 2013 Marc by Marc Jacobs collection when it debuted and I love that the hair and the shoes and those great dresses are about to become available to all. I especially love the hair and shoes. You could wear any dress really with that hair and those shoes. I like that juxtaposition of super girly versus very androgynous vibe...pretty sweet. I'll be doing something like this look at some point. Maybe for a shoot. I also want to get a couple pairs of the heels. I love those. So much. I had to actually look at the models' names to find out if the androgynous looking ones were actually girls or boys. Looks like there is one boy after all. 

The models are Giedre Kiaulenaite, Juliana Schurig and Philip Kesselev...Alister Mackie is the genius stylist behind this shoot and the hair all the models are wearing. Brilliant. So New York. So 1970's.♥





so androgynous!



so girly versus so androgynous.

i love that red/rust and wine color featured in this ad. I want that dress and the shoes the girl model is wearing.



more wednesday goods ♥ balmain's fall 2012 campaign

No comments: